In order to complete your registration and pay the fee (if applicable), please fill in the form below. Please do so by 6 March at the latest!
Methods of payment available are:
– Online with your credit or debit card.
– Online with iDeal (only in The Netherlands).
– Direct transfer from your bank account to the bank account of the Norbert Elias Foundation.
– Direct transfer from Wise (former TransferWise) to the bank account of the Norbert Elias Foundation.
Note that fees vary according to the option you choose:
– 90€ to attend at least two days of the conference on the location (with or without presenting a paper).
– 45€ to attend only one day of the conference on the location (with or without presenting a paper).
– 40€ for students attending the conference on the location (with or without presenting a paper).
– Attendance via Zoom: No fee.
In view of all the costs and the limited funding, a voluntary (extra) gift – of 50 euro or any other amount – will be highly appreciated. If you wish to give a voluntary gift by debit or credit card, please contact us at [email protected] for an invoice.
The conference fee covers coffee and tea, drinks at the end of the first day (17.15-18.15), and lunch on the second and the third day.
After clicking on “submit”, you will find a message with instructions for the payment of the registration fee (If you cannot see the message, please contact us at [email protected]).